<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

I’m a new/returning player. (Never got hooked on gw2 completely) I enjoy other group pvp and raids so thought I’d give gw2 a try, currently have a 24 necro I’m leveling and an 80 boost I’m saving. Just looking for a group who doesn’t mind showing me some tips and would like to be an asset and active guildie in the future :)

20 minutes ago, MunkeyNutzz.2635 said:

I’m a new/returning player. (Never got hooked on gw2 completely) I enjoy other group pvp and raids so thought I’d give gw2 a try, currently have a 24 necro I’m leveling and an 80 boost I’m saving. Just looking for a group who doesn’t mind showing me some tips and would like to be an asset and active guildie in the future 🙂

Invite sent! Welcome aboard! 

2 hours ago, PhuriousRhayge.5613 said:

My wife and I are recent converts from WoW and are looking for a more active guild, mostly for the social interaction and community. My best friend (who got us into GW2) is also looking.  We're all 50+, so I think we meet the min age req. LOL 😃

Invite sent just hit g in gme for an invite and then if you want anyone else invited reach out here or to an officer in discord or in game. 🙂

• Like 1

Hey I’m a returning player with only about 200hrs in after 2 years (played about a year on then took a year off). I never did more than the first 2 dungeons outside of story and exploring but I’ve always wanted to get into raids. If the guild is a chill group and willing to do some raid and strike training for players without the experience (I’ve joined a few guilds now that all claimed similar things and they ended up not actually coming through), I’m definitely down to join. 

Edited by AverageAlpha.6304

57 minutes ago, AverageAlpha.6304 said:

Hey I’m a returning player with only about 200hrs in after 2 years (played about a year on then took a year off). I never did more than the first 2 dungeons outside of story and exploring but I’ve always wanted to get into raids. If the guild is a chill group and willing to do some raid and strike training for players without the experience (I’ve joined a few guilds now that all claimed similar things and they ended up not actually coming through), I’m definitely down to join. 

We'd love for you to join looks like you're maxed on guilds so lemme know if you make room for us. 🙂