<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

1 hour ago, Kingyan.1042 said:

Wops this is NA!

2 hours ago, Catonoverwatch.2851 said:

My brother and I are both returning players, but we play very casually! Would love a guild to be in for the perks and content when we get that far! Our names are Catonoverwatch.2851 and Ted.2156

6 hours ago, Blindkevin.8079 said:

Been playing for a couple months, Ill take an invite.

Invites sent to all of you just hit g in game to find it. Also the discord info can be found in the message of the day. 

11 hours ago, striker.6708 said:

Hello!

can you invite me please?

1 hour ago, darrenwhouse.4732 said:

Hello, I am a newer player learning and experiencing the game for the first time and I would like to have a chance to join and progress with everyone in here. 

Thank you and  I appreciate any chance given!

Darrenwhouse.4732

Invite sent out to you both just hit g in game to find them 🙂

6 minutes ago, Reffnor.6279 said:

Hello fellow future guildies, your guild looks awesome and I am very interested in joining. 

Do you guys need some other info? I don't know how this works, never joined a guild before..

We'd love to have you. Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

We also have a Discord you can find in the guild info too in the game. 

Hiya, I'm a returning player from the early days of GW2, left just before POF released and getting back into the game.  Have quite a few crafting professions 400+, all the major expansions, and a decent amount of general knowledge.  Still working on gearing up for a lot of the late game content and getting my toons back on their feet after all the build changes, but I've been looking for a friendly guild that does a lot of the late game content, now that I'll be working towards Fractals and Raid soon enough.

11 hours ago, Zurah.7861 said:

Hiya, I'm a returning player from the early days of GW2, left just before POF released and getting back into the game.  Have quite a few crafting professions 400+, all the major expansions, and a decent amount of general knowledge.  Still working on gearing up for a lot of the late game content and getting my toons back on their feet after all the build changes, but I've been looking for a friendly guild that does a lot of the late game content, now that I'll be working towards Fractals and Raid soon enough.

Hello! Welcome back to gw2! Ive sent a guild invite 😄 Welcome to TG! 

10 hours ago, D3C72647-2A36-44CD-95E3-46B392E0FD32 said:

Hi there I just started GW2, and I'm hoping to get into endgame once I unlock some of the mounts and get the hang of things.

I'm on Sorrow's Furnace, so I can't play WvW with your guild, but I would like to do the other activities.

Could I get an invite to the guild please : ) ?

Hi there! I tried to send an invite but unfortunately your account name is quite literally your game key. So i cannot invite you. You will need to submit a ticket with arenanet to get this fixed before i can invite you 🙂. This is a known bug. So sorry! 

8 hours ago, sarah.7354 said:

Hi there! I tried to send an invite but unfortunately your account name is quite literally your game key. So i cannot invite you. You will need to submit a ticket with arenanet to get this fixed before i can invite you 🙂. This is a known bug. So sorry! 

Oh would you be able to add me via my in-game character names?

Divalproex Sodium (main)

Cyproheptadine (alt)

Not sure if guilds are account wide, but if not, I would prefer Divalproex Sodium gets the invite.

If inviting via character name isn't possible then I will look into changing my display name; I was hoping to keep it since I believe it's from my gw1 linkage : D

17 hours ago, D3C72647-2A36-44CD-95E3-46B392E0FD32 said:

Oh would you be able to add me via my in-game character names?

Divalproex Sodium (main)

Cyproheptadine (alt)

Not sure if guilds are account wide, but if not, I would prefer Divalproex Sodium gets the invite.

If inviting via character name isn't possible then I will look into changing my display name; I was hoping to keep it since I believe it's from my gw1 linkage : D

so by having your actual GAME key be your account name it makes it easier for you to get hacked... i really suggest changing it. Its not really a display name as much as its your literal code to your game that only you should see. 

If you are online you can dm me and i can invite you that way but we would have to be online at the same time. 🙂