Scourge help

Rose.2593

It's good you're reaching out for help. Maybe you can try alternating amulets depending on the other team's comp and also get a feel if your teammates will appreciate your support build. 

Consider reaper due to its high dps and faster game play if that's what you're after. There's another build on core where you literally have 3 health bars (from the minions)  It's very tanky but not a support spec.

Other support classes include core shout guard, tempest and prot holo where you convert conditions to boons for your team etc. 

2 hours ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

It's good you're reaching out for help. Maybe you can try alternating amulets depending on the other team's comp and also get a feel if your teammates will appreciate your support build. 

Consider reaper due to its high dps and faster game play if that's what you're after. There's another build on core where you literally have 3 health bars (from the minions)  It's very tanky but not a support spec.

Other support classes include core shout guard, tempest and prot holo where you convert conditions to boons for your team etc. 

Prot holo is sidenoder and in none point of view support.

Well yeah sure scrapper is better at support but I enjoyed playing prot holo from time to time. It was a duelist and team supporter.  Versatile.  I've altered my build since then due to a grandmaster change in alchemy. It's pretty solid and has good mobility. If I want to go full on side noder, I still prefer weaver. 

• Like 1