Will be possible to play all the 6 new espec in next beta?

Nope, just the revenant, warrior, and elementalist will be available this go-around. For the third beta, it'll apparently be the ranger, engineer, and thief that are being tested.

However, in the *last* beta in...November? December? I forget...will have all nine elite specs available for testing, so there's still an opportunity to play them before the expansion launches.

• Like 7

On 9/18/2021 at 12:53 AM, Batel.9206 said:

Nope, just the revenant, warrior, and elementalist will be available this go-around. For the third beta, it'll apparently be the ranger, engineer, and thief that are being tested.

However, in the *last* beta in...November? December? I forget...will have all nine elite specs available for testing, so there's still an opportunity to play them before the expansion launches.

Has it been confirmed that it's only going to be the ones for warrior/rev/and ele? I imagine it will be like other betas where the new specs are available in addition to what was included before. Besides inclusion of the specs from last time will give those that missed it last time a chance to try them out.

• Confused 4

Yes, it's been confirmed.  Else why would the announcement of all 9 Elite Specializations be available in the 4th Beta?  Why wouldn't that announcement be that all were available in the 3rd Beta, if each Beta included past Elite Specializations?

Also, this:

The second Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons™ elite specialization beta event begins next week! From September 21 to September 25, log in and play three of the brand-new elite specializations coming in the third expansion.   (Three, not six.)

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/guild-chat-elite-specialization-preview/

Edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234
  • Like 1

I feel like the way it's currently structured makes the most sense.

The first 3 elite spec beta dates each give focus on 3 new elite specs. The last gives you time to replay any you've decided you would like more time on as well as the ability to play on ones you've missed.

In my opinion, giving it like this gives the best of both worlds....you aren't riddled with choice and it gives you until the last event to prioritize those choices as needed.

• Like 2