Legend flip-over instead of flip-over Legend?

Brunnsteinangel.2568

So, I want to share an idea here, which might help Anet when going further with the vindicator.

Or not.

Personally I find this idea intriguing and want to know what other rev-palyers think about it.

The idea is simple: Arch and Saint get split into two legend.

But the "flip over" will be the new "channel mechanic" of the rev.

You choose two legends and once you use one skill, it flips over to the other legend.

E.G.: You use "Pain Absoption" with Malyx/Jalis and it flips over to "Inspiring Reinforcements"

We would be able to choose which skill is at which slot, so we would choose which skill flips over to which other skill.

This would be the case for ALL legends. 
Anything that works with "Legend swapping" would activate on a "flip over" but in a weaker version.

Lastly: We get all 10 pips (or maybe just 8 of them) for upkeep, as we don't switch legends anymore for the 50/75 energy reset.

At least in my books, this sounds like an interessting way to use the flip-over legend/mechanic of the vindicator, while tying it into the rest of the class and giving us an interessting way to play.

It would also work with the hybrid idea and build diversity, as you could go Ach/Shiro or Saint/Ventari very easily.

Now, what do you all think about this?

"flip over legend" would be a second legend swap (equivalent to adding 2 legends). This idea is unfortunately too simple and doesn't have as much flavour as many other ideas suggested on this board. Check out the feedback thread. There are many people who posted some grate alternative that provide a simple loadout management without destroying the flavor. 

Edited by Kidel.2057

Advice: use the elites to swap combat stances.... players that use vcentari would focus more on Victor legend and use Arch stance when they really need more focus on damage skills, would be easier for swap as well.

Play with that, and IMO is where the simplest solution is.

As i sugested a way to adress this  would be  to focus Vic utils has  and have Arch as an elite callout skill as in callign the ally before swap to Arch utils while Arch would have  a changed/new elite Victor skill as callout.

2 combat stances for the player to tune its combat like a samurai change stances in combat dependint what strategy is needed to reach its goad.

My engrish is very bad today sorry in advance.

Edited by Aeolus.3615
  • Like 1

Yeah, Vantari is a bit of a problem, but... maybe just move the Tablet over to F2? Then it would work again.

So you always had the tablet, no matte the legend (IF Ventari is sloted) but you only got 1 heal skill?

It would be interesting if they then add traits to the Vindicator that "do things" based on legend flipped.

Edited by Brunnsteinangel.2568
  • Confused 1