Bug? Combo Finisher UI indication no longer shows.

3 hours ago, alvaro.4276 said:

+1 here, on my Thief I also have the same problem when using the Stealth combo finisher. Although is only visual, it is a bit annoying because now we don't have immediate feedback on if the stealth was applied or not.

Exactly. For example, on a Soulbeast I will lay Smokescale F2 smoke field and then WI in the smoke field, and then use GS3 leap through the smoke field. Normally I would see text indication showing me if both finishers connected or not, so I have an idea of how much time I have to move around stealthed, but now I could cancel the WI by accident and miss the blast or leap to early or too late and miss that connection, and then I cannot tell if I have 6s or 3s to move while in stealth. This matters in pvp.

I don't know if they did that change on purpose or what, but it's not a good change. They need to fix it.

Edited by Trevor Boyer.6524
  • Like 1

Same on Scrapper/ Engi. I figured out how to get it to trigger all the time but it's not ideal as I will explain.

So if you cast a field on yourself and use a finisher in it you won't see anything. However, if you drop a field and walk out of it then use the finisher whilst going back into it the heart appears every time. or even just drop a field next to you then walk in it with the finisher.

Basically starting outside of a field and going in will always trigger the ui as it should, starting in a field will result in mixed results but usually no indicator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had the same problem ever since the combos rework. From what i've tried, it appears to be a problem tied to the combo finisher skill. They just don't show the combo indicators in any field. The skills i found are: Scrapper hammer 2 and 3, Shredder Gyro and detonating any turret. Elementalist dagger 3 in water and earth attunement also suffers the same thing. Another thing i found was Scrapper hammer 5 tool tip no longer says it's a lightning field.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks for this topic.

My wife who is a relatively new player discovered combo finishers in the text of the skills for her revenant (searing fissure >>> echoing eruption). She asked what they were, so I explained and demonstrated them. But I noticed that there was no notification that the finisher was happening.

So I Googled and found this thread. Sure enough, it’s a bug. And an annoying one at that.