Would you pay for a Realm Reborn Guild Wars 2?

Kilty.4906

Would you pay for a Realm Reborn Guild Wars 2?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. We just solved the threat of the elder dragons and the death of the commander of the pact as an outcome, some few years have passed and now as a citizen of reclaimed Orr you must fill the hole that the commander has left and fight for Tyria. A revamped experience of GW2, with mounts, gliders and skiffs in mind, where you are a citizen of reclaimed Orr (you still can choose a race but the story and VA is more generic), with huge METAs and dungeons, fractals, strike missions and even Raids.

• Yes, and I would like it to be B2P (current monetization plan; heavily dependent of micro-transactions);
    • Yes, but I would like it to be P2P (similar monetization for games like WOW and FFXIV; minimal dependency of micro-transactions);
    • No;
    • Other (leave a comment);

Sorry, don't mean to be rude, but I have no idea what you just said.

Reading other posts, I can only imagine you want to revamp the entire GW2 system from the ground up. Not going to happen.

Any other massive changes will require a GW3-like game system. Even if you add a sub-instance where those who want to follow what you have outlined could log in separately it seems like too much effort and time taken away from the "real" game.