Help Save Guild Wars 2 PvP - Monthly AT Sellers Are Trying To Get Away With It AGAIN!

Kai Murros.8012

3 hours ago, Lucentfir.7430 said:

If you can't play the game normally without doing shady things/bad practices in a competitive facet. Idk what to tell you, but don't ask why the game mode's population is so low or why people have the view of Spvp as a uncompetitive joke and dare I not even mention the [EG] drama for the first MAT. I don't think people have a problem with top players being top players, and being good at the game, it boggles my mind though how there are people that will give them passes to do just about whatever they want and get away with it, even if it harms the game mode's integrity(not that there isn't any left at this point.)

I just want to know how "exactly" does this harm you. The only practice that coulf hurt is win trading by making their opponents quit/afk  or something and winning.  But,  this is not that.  So "exactly" how is all i want to know. 

3 hours ago, lightDestroyer.1265 said:

I just want to know how "exactly" does this harm you. The only practice that coulf hurt is win trading by making their opponents quit/afk  or something and winning.  But,  this is not that.  So "exactly" how is all i want to know. 

I like how you're trying to flip this about me specifically but this isn't about what they do that harms me , it harms the mode as a whole and anyone actually still trying to tough it out to be competative because they care enough, if you want some 'insight' on me specifically I've had competative aspirations in the past of playing and climbing to improve, and to find where I stand skillwise but I put that away since it's clear anet doesn't actually care about the game mode's competative integrity and choose to let offenders get away with everything, which surprise you have everything bad you have now but out in the open without a care in the world.

Talking ranked  why even bother climbing toward the tip top when you're going to be blocked by the wintrader ring clique with alt accounts ,people wintrading/throwing matches on purpose to manipulate the leaderboard? Then the matter of people queue dodging each other so they don't have any sort of resistance from other equally skilled players, such competition very wow. Then duo queuing on alt accounts to continue to occupy slots since the mode is dead AF, so dead in fact that lower rated players get tossed into the game with them anyways. 

MAT - they took a nice big one on the very first MAT, and no surprise they win pretty much almost every one. Why am I going to bother putting together a team of people to participate for a gizmo when I can just pay the usual team winners for one like everyone else has? Since anet lets them get away with it anyways? So if you want to let them continue to get free passes by all means let them continue doing what they want to do since this is 'their' game mode.

58 minutes ago, Lucentfir.7430 said:

I like how you're trying to flip this about me specifically but this isn't about what they do that harms me , it harms the mode as a whole and anyone actually still trying to tough it out to be competative because they care enough, if you want some 'insight' on me specifically I've had competative aspirations in the past of playing and climbing to improve, and to find where I stand skillwise but I put that away since it's clear anet doesn't actually care about the game mode's competative integrity and choose to let offenders get away with everything, which surprise you have everything bad you have now but out in the open without a care in the world.

Talking ranked  why even bother climbing toward the tip top when you're going to be blocked by the wintrader ring clique with alt accounts ,people wintrading/throwing matches on purpose to manipulate the leaderboard? Then the matter of people queue dodging each other so they don't have any sort of resistance from other equally skilled players, such competition very wow. Then duo queuing on alt accounts to continue to occupy slots since the mode is dead AF, so dead in fact that lower rated players get tossed into the game with them anyways. 

MAT - they took a nice big one on the very first MAT, and no surprise they win pretty much almost every one. Why am I going to bother putting together a team of people to participate for a gizmo when I can just pay the usual team winners for one like everyone else has? Since anet lets them get away with it anyways? So if you want to let them continue to get free passes by all means let them continue doing what they want to do since this is 'their' game mode.

Look all the points you mentioned except the last para are not related to seeling account after winning on it.  For the last para, why does the gizmo matter so much for people who seriously play MAT.  All i think ppl who seriously play ranked want is to enjoy winning. Gizmo shouldn't matter that much. 

48 minutes ago, lightDestroyer.1265 said:

Look all the points you mentioned except the last para are not related to seeling account after winning on it.  For the last para, why does the gizmo matter so much for people who seriously play MAT.  All i think ppl who seriously play ranked want is to enjoy winning. Gizmo shouldn't matter that much. 

All the points are precursors to what exist right now and how it's grown to be out of control, selling accounts with the gizmo or title or w.e prestige the game mode had as a form of a service business at the expense of game mode's integrity. I think people who play seriously wanted a supported, cared for and fun competative game mode without this. Not whatever it is right now. Though defend it I guess the game mode where it stands now deserves it on every front. 

On 2/24/2022 at 9:32 PM, FarmBotXD.1430 said:

Played 1 AT for lulz ( more or less quit the game )
top players are legit teleport hacking against random teams that have no chance anyways, they give 0 kitten, there is no risk for them.

Played several AT for a month to get Trascendence at late of 2021, EU servers, exclusively in public games without premade members. I found the variant rewarding in terms of gold earnings x hour and exigent in terms of gameplay (I'm usually around gold II and III) so you have to play your best and use build that work. The cooperation and teamwork was better than what usually you find out in Conquest and the level of the rivals were higher, oftenly fighting vs plat and legendary players as underdog. Brief talks about the starting tactics and goals were common (which I din't saw in Conquest since HoT, probably). Got a couple of 2nd places in dailies and beating for small margins a team of better players due coordination was refreshing.

My overall view of the AT is positive. 

On 2/24/2022 at 9:32 PM, FarmBotXD.1430 said:

Played 1 AT for lulz ( more or less quit the game )
top players are legit teleport hacking against random teams that have no chance anyways, they give 0 kitten, there is no risk for them.

DP, sorry.

Edited by Buran.3796

1 hour ago, Buran.3796 said:

Played several AT for a month to get Trascendence at late of 2021, EU servers, exclusively in public games without premade members. I found the variant rewarding in terms of gold earnings x hour and exigent in terms of gameplay (I'm usually around gold II and III) so you have to play your best and use build that work. The cooperation and teamwork was better than what usually you find out in Conquest and the level of the rivals were higher, oftenly fighting vs plat and legendary players as underdog. Brief talks about the starting tactics and goals were common (which I din't saw in Conquest since HoT, probably). Got a couple of 2nd places in dailies and beating for small margins a team of better players due coordination was refreshing.

My overall view of the AT is positive. 

ats are more fun then ranked but thats a low bar anyways, dipshit cheaters, and horrible balance does that
if you play against TP hacing guard then its GG go next, and you bet your sweet cheeks there is thief + rev in the team, and they can jsut stealth both and tp hack around the map to gank people