How many Legendaries are created...

With the Legendary Armory, our weapons and such are stashed away for all characters to use....with a caveat. There are a limited number of each that can be used for all characters on your account. 

How many Sigils and Runes are useable once placed in the Armory?

If I make one Legendary Rune can I use it for all 6 pieces of armor (+ the aqua helmet) on multiple characters? Or is it used on each armor slot but one character at a time.

And are the Runes the same? 

47 minutes ago, Game of Bones.8975 said:

With the Legendary Armory, our weapons and such are stashed away for all characters to use....with a caveat. There are a limited number of each that can be used for all characters on your account. 

How many Sigils and Runes are useable once placed in the Armory?

If I make one Legendary Rune can I use it for all 6 pieces of armor (+ the aqua helmet) on multiple characters? Or is it used on each armor slot but one character at a time.

And are the Runes the same? 

No

You need 7 runes and 8 sigils to fully equip each and every character at the same time.

Why you need 8 sigils is land and under water weapons dont share sigils so you need for both at same time.

The 7th rune is for rebreather since it dont share with helmet slot either.

• Thanks 4

Making 2 rings, 2 accessories and a backpack is the best bang for your buck. Because all your charcters can use them. 

I would this either make a set of 6 runes, useable by all character, then legendary armor (usable by some of your charcters). 

Legendary weapon and sigils are currently a nightmare. Switch weapons takes a huge amount of time because you have to equip your weapon, go to customize, set stat, sigil, type of sigil if legndary, infusion, then accept. If you unequip that weapon, that information is lost.

You should never have to unequip armors or trinkets.

Edited by Shadowmoon.7986