I think virtuoso should have an aa chain.

zealex.9410

After seeing the newer especs and esp specter i feel like we got the short end of the stick with the aa animation for dagger, specificly the fact that its the same animation of us slicing the air the same way on repeat.

The fact that the third strikes also has extra dmg and visually it has a different hit animation feels like a cheap cop out to skip on giving it a real aa chain. Its also imo not good for readability, an aa helps you in pvp scenarios see what attack comes towards you and what the potential punishment is, with virtuosos however, unless you pay attention to the number of autos they does you cant tell if you will get hit for 1k or like 3k, its poor for readability imo.

Ofc theres more pressing concerns with the spec but i think it would be a good bit of polish to give the dagger a fiting ranged aa chain and animation (also make the projectile faster please).

Edited by zealex.9410
  • Haha 2

That is a thing they could probably end doing. But obviously the third attack of the chain will have a longer cast time.

1/2 -> 1/2-> 3/4  like in the scepter so it will imply a nerf, of course, even if they add an extra damage to the third attack as i don't watch them increasing the projectile attack, something like that is included in a grandmaster trait for the scepter... so is not something that they add without a cost.  Lol, as if nerfs are the things that the Virtuoso need for now. 🤣 But i see the logic there splitting the auto-attack in three individual attacks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/28/2021 at 11:16 AM, Heika.5403 said:

That is a thing they could probably end doing. But obviously the third attack of the chain will have a longer cast time.

1/2 -> 1/2-> 3/4  like in the scepter so it will imply a nerf, of course, even if they add an extra damage to the third attack as i don't watch them increasing the projectile attack, something like that is included in a grandmaster trait for the scepter... so is not something that they add without a cost.  Lol, as if nerfs are the things that the Virtuoso need for now. 🤣 But i see the logic there splitting the auto-attack in three individual attacks.

Numbers wise i could see virt getting nerfed (at least in pve) at some point but i doubt it will happen.