Bank Search

For those of us who have quite large banks that are full of “stuff” I’m looking for a way to filter and search for items (level of use, materials that don’t fit in storage, etc.) without knowing their individual names and searching for each item specifically.

I would like to find food that works for that Level 35-65 character, or provides +Power, or increases Burning Duration, or Scribe tools.

Other than better inventory management, let me know your Tips and Tricks.

55 minutes ago, Game of Bones.8975 said:

For those of us who have quite large banks that are full of “stuff” I’m looking for a way to filter and search for items (level of use, materials that don’t fit in storage, etc.) without knowing their individual names and searching for each item specifically.

I would like to find food that works for that Level 35-65 character, or provides +Power, or increases Burning Duration, or Scribe tools.

Other than better inventory management, let me know your Tips and Tricks.

You can use an api key to enable a 3rd party app like the gw2 bot that is popular on discord servers. It will let you "chat" with the bot in discord to send querries like $search <that item> and fine how many of said item you have and the locations. Like say you have stacks of a consumable on 3 toons and in bank storage it would list which toons and how much on each. It can also help you figure out things like which toon has your unbreakable tools on it. The search requires you do know the names of what your looking for so its not 100% what you are asking, but IMO its pretty useful if you have allot of toons and extra storage tabs, etc.

For food, utilitie, etc for a specific use and level like: lvl 37 burn duration I would just use the wiki.

It will let you do that: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Food#Burning

it seems like you would already know all this in which case, maybe someone else knows a better way.

Edited by Moradorin.6217

1 hour ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

You can use an api key to enable a 3rd party app like the gw2 bot that is popular on discord servers. It will let you "chat" with the bot in discord to send querries like $search <that item> and fine how many of said item you have and the locations. Like say you have stacks of a consumable on 3 toons and in bank storage it would list which toons and how much on each. It can also help you figure out things like which toon has your unbreakable tools on it. The search requires you do know the names of what your looking for so its not 100% what you are asking, but IMO its pretty useful if you have allot of toons and extra storage tabs, etc.

For food, utilitie, etc for a specific use and level like: lvl 37 burn duration I would just use the wiki.

It will let you do that: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Food#Burning

it seems like you would already know all this in which case, maybe someone else knows a better way.

You can also search your entire account on gw2efficiency.com. 

• Like 3