Good solo PvE build for getting HP as elementalist in PoE?

Morticoccus.6540

@vesica tempestas.1563 said:

@"Altion.9576" said:Runes of Scholar, weaver 3 2 1 water traitline is a (saddly) a must for not instadying.

Practice is a must for not "instadying", not water.

You can practice all you like, practice does not remove condy or heal while you are in melee.

Practice makes you avoid getting hit. Not getting hit means you take no damage to heal and you get no condis to remove. Water is only ever needed in PvE if you want to aurashare and/or be a healer. For solo it's an absolute waste to take.

I ran full zerk tempest--wouldn't have to have an elite really could use core--with staff with some defensive skills, and the big key is the elemental elite. You do so much damage and have 60 seconds of a free tank. I think all but 1-2 HPs--usually only the mega add fights if the elemental didn't get main aggro--in POE were dodgy. All I would do is pre pop elemental, trigger HP, and just do a normal dps rotation--using blink/block skills if I got caught out somehow. You can also use the lesser elemental for even more tanking. I think I ran blink, shield block, lesser elemental, crit glyph, greater elemental, perfect for HPs even in HOT I could solo it because you have 60 whole seconds with your greater ele.

Archived