Well crap...I'm in a pickle. Too much of a good thing perhaps?

Joxer.6024

Ok, so made a Condi Mirage and yes, loving it and its fun and blah blah blah. But now I'm thinking I need to go ahead and unlock Chrono, so I can really understand and learn the class. Is this wise?

Again, purely from a pve POV will that be a bit much to soak in in the next 2 months, while I wait for Virtuoso?

And yea, I am going to give that one a solid go. If not I have several others lying in wait that I can jump to if I get scared.

But is it even worth it? I mean Virtuoso is looking to be power so maybe running a PChrono for a bit would open my eyes to what I need to use and not use, or avoid?

So yea, someone just nudge me off the fence a bit cuz i am right there, just not to sure to take the dive or not. (and yea, I get that I am basically asking do I wipe left handed or right, but you all get where I am comin from, maybe.  😉

Edited by Joxer.6024

I don't think it will be a bad thing for you to also try chrono. The more variation of gameplay you know the better.

Also, don't narrow your point of view of virtuoso to "power", strictly speaking, neither mirage nor chrono really apply more conditions than virtuoso. The difference only lie in how you apply them and the relative "strength" of the said conditions (condition-wise mirage is more about torment while so far virtuoso is about bleed).

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

I don't think it will be a bad thing for you to also try chrono. The more variation of gameplay you know the better.

Also, don't narrow your point of view of virtuoso to "power", strictly speaking, neither mirage nor chrono really apply more conditions than virtuoso. The difference only lie in how you apply them and the relative "strength" of the said conditions (condition-wise mirage is more about torment while so far virtuoso is about bleed).

Good points, all. Cheers!  😉

1 hour ago, Joxer.6024 said:

Ok, so made a Condi Mirage and yes, loving it and its fun and blah blah blah. But now I'm thinking I need to go ahead and unlock Chrono, so I can really understand and learn the class. Is this wise?

Again, purely from a pve POV will that be a bit much to soak in in the next 2 months, while I wait for Virtuoso?

And yea, I am going to give that one a solid go. If not I have several others lying in wait that I can jump to if I get scared.

But is it even worth it? I mean Virtuoso is looking to be power so maybe running a PChrono for a bit would open my eyes to what I need to use and not use, or avoid?

So yea, someone just nudge me off the fence a bit cuz i am right there, just not to sure to take the dive or not. (and yea, I get that I am basically asking do I wipe left handed or right, but you all get where I am comin from, maybe.  😉

make chrono, its fun spec, different to both viruoso and mirage

• Like 1