Let's give orphans bells

Lyssia.4637

How come we can't give orphans those one-time use choir bells?  "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day; teach him to fish and he can go to EoD" or something like that.  The orphans could make a lot of money annoying people until they're paid to go away  caroling for tips.  I mean, it's better than just giving them lots of sweets and play toys to whack each other with.  🤔

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

How come we can't give orphans those one-time use choir bells?  "Give a man a fish, he eats for a day; teach him to fish and he can go to EoD" or something like that.  The orphans could make a lot of money annoying people until they're paid to go away  caroling for tips.  I mean, it's better than just giving them lots of sweets and play toys to whack each other with.  🤔

No lie, I always buy the bell focus skin as my gift to wrap and distribute.  I was in a handbell choir IRL for a few years so I look at it as  doing my part to bring culture to/annoy the citizens of Tyria each year.  If the kids make some money off their performances, so much the better!

Also I just got the mini dolyak calf wth gifts so I feel real official now as I donate.

Edited by Kaliwenda.3428
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I know it is a game, but I always thought that the orphans scattering themselves around DR (and in many cases, effectively hiding behind buildings or otherwise being difficult to find) was a bit odd.  Someone should tell them all to just stand near the vendor who sells the gifts, and they would probably get a lot more.

• Haha 2