Long cooldowns and auto-attack in wvw

Zraurum.8493

Hello, having joined wvw after a long break, I ran into a problem that almost all utility skills and not only have too long a cooldown. For example, Illusory Ambush has a 35 second cooldown or Sand through Glass has a 30 second cooldown. And the notorious one dodge, evasive mirror 10 sec, and for example the trait Desperate Decoy is generally 120 (do you think these skills are so strong to make them such cooldowns?)

So I play in pvp neither dodges nor active utilities, nor a clone call normally from staff everything is nerfed, how to play, then if, in fact, from my skills only auto attack is available and rebound staff2, staff 3-4 is just beyond uselessness for condi. Reduce cooldowns or improve Winds of Chaos! Because players often run faster than the projectile flies!
Switch burning back to auto-attack from a staff, or alternatively add a cripple effect to an ambush from a staff, or further increase the projectile speed of Winds of Chaos and Chaos Vortex! Well, with the fact that now on the condi mirage, playing wvw is just masochism, without utilities, without dodges, with two jaunts ..

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...