To compensate the lack of damage on CC warrior weapons

Zekent.3652

3 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Hard disagree. Berserker was the weakest class in the game even before the blanket nerf, but let's assume you're right for the sake of argument.

Berserker still weak. so instead of ignoring them entirely, fix their utility/the uptime of their active mitigation. 

while i agree its Weak thats because its Mechanic is completely shut down by CC which while i agree needs aid. No i've seen Berserker absolutely 1 shot players when it gets that combo off and if it can piece the CC behind it with Damage it'd be a Unstoppable 1 shot.

I never said Berserker should be Ignored. i said a Mechanic i'd like infused to core warrior to give its Seperate strength. that aint saying "i think berserkers fine" but all warriors dont need the same thing "trade offs" Exist. every proffessino needs its trade off something they're looking at giving every proffession in EoD.

so berserker losing CC Damage from Core. would be a Trade off.

the Concept is Berserker gets Something else that Aids its Playstyle to make it stronger and Ofcourse warrior needs its buffs to gget it competitive.

If u give the 2 Speccs everything you give Core. then ur not keeping the trade off which was promised to us to keep Core speccs Relevant. So spellbreaker and Berserker would need their own things given to them to level out with Core warriors having CC Damage realistically.

I simply do not Play warrior in PvP Enough to give u the flat answer of what i think would fix Berserker. theres the obvious "Make Berserker CC Immune while Enraged" which would Defintly make it more scarey.

(Again i think theres fundamental buffs that need to happen to make warriors across the board strong)

I.E its traits looked at, Certain things from traits Baselined to all the Elites ( Such as fast hands )... to passively bring all 3 Speccs upwards.. aswell as More access to condi Cleanses.

Edited by Daddy.8125

2 hours ago, oscuro.9720 said:

I disagree. The problem with the 2020 patch was not nerfing CC damage for the most part (hammer asks mace are the exceptions), it was also nerfing all of warriors other damage as much as or more than other classes as well, when warrior was already dependent on CC skills for comparable damage to other classes. 

If the damage to other things hadn’t been hit so hard, I think warrior would be in a better place, but I don’t think CC is the place to put it. 

Sustain/utility is another matter, but I’m not going to go there.

u are correct. at the same time. given they're susposed to also be giving core Speccs Something additional to bring Alive the whole "trade off" thing they've given all the EoD Speccs, i think Core warriors unquely having CC Damage would Be a Interesting trade off to be had.

Ofcourse Im not saying Warriors dont need buffs to other areas, Warriors need some Access to Condi Cleanses in its traits, imho Some traits need baselining to warrior (For exampkle fast hands) i think its Ridiculous warriors are locked into core traits which feel like they should be naturally already there as a "weapons master".

Heck.

If we were to go down the route of "Lets go mad"

i think Warrior and all its Elites should get 3 Weapon swaps not 2. Cause its a Weapons master. the concept is its identity is susposed to revolve around this Guy who can wield any Weapon and crush Foes, it should simply have Access to wielding more Weapons as a Core representation of that.

just shift the warriors mechanical Interface to be alike attunements set up. but instead be the 3 Weapon Swaps to prevent yoyu having to double Key weapon Swap to get to the weapon you want.

Berserker in my mind should have been a Condi warrior option. where it had alot of brutal CC + heavy burn application.

and Spellbreaker should have been this Defensive and Offensive brawler with Stances where each weapon had both a Defensive set up and a Offensive set up (ofcourse making this would be a TON of work. but Weaver breought in what? 25 new Abilities for it ontop of More mechanics? ) why cant spellbreaker have had this much put into it. if they wanted to bring this Conceptual Duelist of Offensive and Defensive Might to life.

i think theres Lots of things which they could do to Spice warrior up. give it more active mitigation Fit condi cleanse potiental into it and really liven up thje "Weapons master" Role. i ment simply as the trade off unit. giving 100% CC Damage to Core. would be a good unique and interesting concept to put in for that trade off that we know is likely coming as Anet have stated they intend to go back and implement trade offs to every core so no Elite feels like core+

honestly, Warrior is the most Fun Proffession they've introduced but simultaniously So far off what it could be because Anet keep letting it down.

Edited by Daddy.8125