Pve Build Vindicator

kanorsanity.9752

This is what I'm running to go through the expansion and open world PvE.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmyAExzlZSMsTyjlSdMUijpSksSigJ/lesD-zRIYRU/XGBmqVUVqcRCj/WAeZD-e

There are multiple combinations and things you can do, but I'm actually very confident this will be the most effective. You generate a ton of might, you will be under permanent fury even if you take your time, you still get Dance of Death so you do some extra burst damage as you engage mobs and you heal for a ton without really losing damage, and you don't need to worry about scholar which I feel might be unrealistic to mantain as we fiddle with new specs and mechanics.

The one thing you absolutely need to have is the food Plate of Sweet Curried Mussels. This absolutely will not work even nearly as efficiently without it.

Don't take this inside a raid or other group content. It's purely made for solo open world content.

Edited by Bovan.9481

1 hour ago, Bovan.9481 said:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmyAExzlZSMsTyjlSdMUijpSksSigJ/lesD-zRIYRU/XGBmqVUVqcRCj/WAeZD-e

There are multiple combinations and things you can do, but I'm actually very confident this will be the most effective. You generate a ton of might, you will be under permanent fury even if you take your time, you still get Dance of Death so you do some extra burst damage as you engage mobs and you heal for a ton without really losing damage, and you don't need to worry about scholar which I feel might be unrealistic to mantain as we fiddle with new specs and mechanics.

The one thing you absolutely need to have is the food Plate of Sweet Curried Mussels. This absolutely will not work even nearly as efficiently without it.

Don't take this inside a raid or other group content. It's purely made for solo open world content.

what will survivability be like on this? 

Thankyou btw

5 hours ago, kanorsanity.9752 said:

what will survivability be like on this? 

Thankyou btw

I'd imagine no where close to renegade. 

Likely drop mobs faster however as renegade has a slow ramp up time compared to a power build. But 1 dodge, pure melee and in berserker gear might fetch some problems against anything that has a demand for ranged combat 

7 hours ago, Bovan.9481 said:

Using something like that but with marauder gear + fireworks runes, sigil of stam for bouncy spam and hammer for secondary wep rather than double sword, sustain should be ok as long as todays nerf doesnt affect battle scars.

• Thanks 1