Thank You ArenaNet for End of Dragons <3

It's just past 12 hours since End of Dragons launch and I have completed the story.
My personal priority was story, listening to all the dialogue, inlcuding optional. I will replay the story again to achievement hunt, and take it all in once again.
Don't get me wrong, I stopped to enjoy the sights, but I hate being spoiled of story so I knew I would play as long as it took to complete it so I am ahead of any spoilers.

The main reason I wanted to write this post is Chapter 15. You may know how much this means and will mean to so many Guild Wars 2 players.
I am over the moon, and do not have the words to express how thankful I am this has been included. Please ignore any hate you get for this ArenaNet, it really is a wonderful addition.

On top of this I love the flow of the story, the mix of different story instances, the strike missions (excited to play those with a group too!), the amazing blend of Cantha with Jade Tech.
I wish I had the words and time to write more, but I do not wish to include any spoilers here.
Time for some rest and then my adventures in Cantha will continue! ~

Guild Wars 2;
"You are...
home."

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I don't know if I've completed even Act 1, but I'm really loving this so far. Only complaint is some of the fights seem underwhelming, but then, that might just be my build and build-running being really good at this point.

End of Dragons may not have delivered on any of the features I feel GW2 really needs badly, but at least the expack is absolutely packed with content, and the quality of the content itself is gold.

Edited by Arnox.5128

35 minutes ago, Arnox.5128 said:

Only complaint is some of the fights seem underwhelming, but then, that might just be my build and build-running being really good at this point

May I suggest you trying the "willbender" for more very challenging fights against regular mobs.

I wanted to step in here to say my piece too.

I may be seeing a bunch of random bugs here and there, and I will report every single one I find. But I do want to stress that, bugs aside, the team did an unbelievable job with EoD. Like... virtually seamless launch, the music, the character writing, the sheer scale and color of every zone I've been in so far... I absolutely love what I have seen so far.