Probably an unpopular opinion but the old stuff has to be free for the new

Right now is probably the perfect time to get any mmo players to try GW2, good month for FFXIV and most WoW players are going to be feeling salty about the flying drama. Lost Ark players will be feeling all the stuff GW2 doesn't do to you. I honestly think it'd be a great promotion right now that if you buy the expansions you'll get every patch episode between them. The greatest barrier to entry is knowing you can't just play through all of it. Make it an option and if not free, at the very least a great discount. I have so many friends from FFXIV that'd probably love to try it out but they're used to just going through the story as is, not weird stopping points where you pay up or grind for gold. Equally, I don't think it's really fair to charge as much as there's now a large saturation of maps, and thus less players. It's not the same experience say 2 years ago. I dunno, I just want my friend's to play with me but they're probably not going to fork out more than Eldin Ring to get through the story.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

Honestly, this is how they should have marketed EoD, buy it and get everything so you can personally play all of the story with the single purchase. Most of us all got it free recently anyway with the Return to event,  could have been a neat way to get more people into the game 

• Like 1