Edited by SkipOne.9045

9 minutes ago, SkipOne.9045 said:

There is the following mystic Forge recipe:

• 100 Jade Runestones
  • 200 Chunks of Pure Jade
  • 100 Chunks of Ancient Ambergris
  • 5 Blessings of the Jade Emperess

Seems more like a Gift for the Legendary weapons

Does this produce a piece of dragon jade or something else?

uugh this is so annoying, not discovered not from mystic forge, due to it being a crafting ingredient very likely its crafted but the recipe is a mystery. so annoying i can't craft a jade bot for my alts, plain bullcrap this

Edited by gametaunt.9105
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, SkipOne.9045 said:

There is the following mystic Forge recipe:

• 100 Jade Runestones
  • 200 Chunks of Pure Jade
  • 100 Chunks of Ancient Ambergris
  • 5 Blessings of the Jade Emperess

Seems more like a Gift for the Legendary weapons

Makes Gift of the Dragon Empire.

• Thanks 1

I tried using Hydrocatalytic Reagents in the Forge but the only thing I can get the to pair with is Thermocatalytic Reagents.

I don't know what else they combine with but could be Jade Bot modifcations, if they are able to be used in the forge.
Suffice to say they don't combine with any of the common materials, such as ascended stuff, clovers, ectos mystic coins etc etc nor any of Mayani's stuff.
They also don't mix with Jade Runestones, Tales of Adventure, Lumps of Echo Resin nor Lamplighters Badges.

Tried a lot of things to no avail.

Yeah im having trouble believing the idea that it might be a mystic forge item.. we are talking something that is used in like.. every core for the jade bot.. so i am going out on a limb and saying its probably a lot easier than mystic forge. Or at least.. it SHOULD be. But its starting to get crazy no one has found it yet.. i think the devs screwed up here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Draxis.1063 said:

The forge recipes needing the Chunks of Jade, 25 globs of ecto, chunks of petrified echovald Resin + Oiled Orichalcum Hammer Head, give the Badge of Majesty. They're part of the Gravity Collection for the Catalist Spec

nice now we know they screwed up^^

Just now, Teratus.2859 said:

Has anyone maxed out the Arborstone mastery line yet?
My best guess atm is maybe these items become available from the new NPC's that get added there or something.

jeah I do. But there is no Secret NPC or something like that

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

I tried bringing pieces of pure jade to a hero and mastery point (in Cantha) but it did not allow me to do anything with it. 
I did check 11 jade tech chest + 8 puzzle chests in seitung. I got a few jade runestones, lots of unusual coins and two status for the 'The Six' achievement, but no dragon jade.

MF wouldn't be what I would expect, but since no one has a clue any guesses or even hints can be useful. And I would not expect it to be more rare than the runestone since those are legendary.

And with the top bid on the TP being 100G for a few hours now I don't think anyone figured it out yet.

Edited by Grassrab.9302
  • Thanks 1

Considering that you can start crafting jade bot cores at the first mastery, it has to be available somewhere in New Kaineng or Seitung. It wouldn't make sense to grant the player access to the mastery line, which they would very likely finish the first mastery upgrade before leaving New Kaineng and then not have the core components available until somewhere down the line.

• Like 1

Anet: "Buy this expansion to get a cool jade bot and upgrades"
Also Anet: Makes it effectively impossible to get said upgrades, and after 3 days no one has figured out how to get the materials.

I get disabling the API to hide spoilers, but its just frustrating at this point. They sold us on a feature that we can't actually access.
And it does not seem to come from the usual ways of loot, salvage, crafting, or exploration.
DE Map completion - Nope.
Crafting using raw jade - Nope.
Salvaging EOD items - Nope
Looting hidden chests - Nope
Metas - Apparently not? Almost all zones I encounter either fail, have failed, or are already complete. And the ones I have finished don't drop it.

Haven't found any merchant that sells them for any of the new currencies either.
Like you want to make it rare for legendary stuff sure. But doesn't inspire a lot of confidence when this was a big sold feature and it still doesn't work by day 3. Tier 1 cores use copper for gods sake and you get a free one. Why does those require an impossible to obtain item?

Edited by Techstriker.4130
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Rayamon.4358 said:

Considering that you can start crafting jade bot cores at the first mastery, it has to be available somewhere in New Kaineng or Seitung. It wouldn't make sense to grant the player access to the mastery line, which they would very likely finish the first mastery upgrade before leaving New Kaineng and then not have the core components available until somewhere down the line.

This is my thinking too. It has to be readily available. Someone in the reddit thread said they found it in chests around New Kaineng but i think they were either mistaken for something else "jade" or were trolling as no one else has ben able to back it up. 

It has to be easier than a meta and definitely a lot easier than MF... and people apparently havent figured it out.. is there a way to poke at a dev and pull them to this thread? I feel at this point this needs some attention.  Especially something as big as a main mechanic for an expansion.

Edited by MechanicalMind.9126
  • Like 2