In the Name of the Law - Boss Fight Issue

If you are on the bridge when Defeat the Elite Guard is activated, you will not be able to participate in the fight; I managed to jump to the boss platform, but had to watch from the sidelines

It makes for a very long fight as Detective Rama slowly (ever so slowly) takes down the guards

I DC'ed because server threw me and 2 others out during Detective Rama and  his Captain dialogue, just previous to the instance.

And it's stuck, as neither we can progress story, nor reset it since it's "open world cut-scene" and we don't have the marker to get into instance.

Wanted to open a BUG on this, but found this topic, so posting here.

After I have done "Defeat the Elite Guard", the bridge activated and went back up to Rama.
Bridge disapeared, LI had Determined buff and his life was stuck at 33%
Rama repeated the "Finish them off..." line as before.
Not once did I get downed or fell off the platform.
No matter how long I waited, nothing happened.

Short video: https://streamable.com/cwr26n

Edited by Deepcuts.9740

On 3/6/2022 at 2:41 PM, Isshagal.3016 said:

I DC'ed because server threw me and 2 others out during Detective Rama and  his Captain dialogue, just previous to the instance.

And it's stuck, as neither we can progress story, nor reset it since it's "open world cut-scene" and we don't have the marker to get into instance.

Same happened to me, but I teleported accidentally during the dialogue and am stuck as well. It doesn't progress, been like this for 2 days.

• Like 1

Still not fixed, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

You can fix it yourself by doing this:

Start the previous EoD chapter, before this one, and then start this chapter again. It'll completely reset it, but it does fix it. Takes about 30 minutes to get back to this point in the chapter.

Hope this helps!