Has anyone fished up a Dragonet?

As part of the Seitung Province Fisher achievement, a Dragonet (exotic) catch is required. I have fished up everything except this one.

I have tried fishing when the probability of catching other types of fish is lower. I have used bait that won't catch other fish who require named bait, in order to increase my probability of the rng giving me the right fish.

The fish has eluded me.

Has anyone caught it yet?

I have been fishing for it for a few hours today and still have not had any luck. I'll update this with a location/time if I catch one.

Edit: Just caught in a fishing hole off the southern coast of, right by Cat Island point of interest, 7:30 p.m. Tyrian time.

Edited by Thignk.9872
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2022 at 4:58 PM, Thignk.9872 said:

I have been fishing for it for a few hours today and still have not had any luck. I'll update this with a location/time if I catch one.

Edit: Just caught in a fishing hole off the southern coast of, right by Cat Island point of interest, 7:30 p.m. Tyrian time.

Thanks, I'll try around there. I was beginning to wonder if the item had been accidentally omitted from the game.

• 4 weeks later...

I had a hard time catching it when finishing quietus espec collection... Then I went seitung got the fishing power boost from heart vendor and used the skiff fishing party bonus near new kaineng docks/harbor north side... Used some mackerels. Ate bowl of sushi for fishing power.. Started fishing at just a min before dusk and just when it was night time, the fish I caught at fishing party stack 10 was dragonet. I think, the fishing power is not maxxed out.. but just around 575% or something

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871