Requests about Research Kits

1) Please stop taking away the cheap options for salvaging (i.e., applesauce).

2) Please have a stack-salvage or "salvage all" option.  My mouse-clicking finger is worn to a nubbin.

3) Please do not allow salvaging of items which yield absolutely nothing -- no Research Notes, no materials, they just vanish.

Thank you very much!

Edited by Witch of Doom.5739
formatting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Witch of Doom.5739 said:

1) Please stop taking away the cheap options for salvaging (i.e., applesauce).

2) Please have a stack-salvage or "salvage all" option.  My mouse-clicking finger is worn to a nubbin.

3) Please do not allow salvaging of items which yield absolutely nothing -- no Research Notes, no materials, they just vanish.

Thank you very much!

Yup, you nailed it on all 3. 

• Like 3

Posting for support. 

1:  If I want to make stacks of __ bread and salvage them, who does that hurt?  I still have to buy some stuff and the salvage kits, it's not like it's free.  Who cares if I acquire them 1:1 ratio or make more expensive stuff.  It's just my time that is being wasted making more complicated recipes.

2: Please, for the sake of whatever the dev's hold as sacred, this...so much this.  Why at least a stack salvage option wasn't included right away is a mystery.  They had to have known we'd be salvaging like crazy in the beginning.  If they add it in a couple months, it's almost insulting.

3: Yes, I'm tired of testing stuff and nothing is left.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1