Getting Catalyst's Trinket for the Gravity (the hammer)

Hi everyone!

I making this post to spare others from the hours of confusion and uncertainty that I went through yesterday. If you working on the collection to get the hammer, you'll eventually need a Catalyst's Trinket. The collection says: "Earned by defeating Aetherblade Strikers at the Echovald Wilds"

So here's the thing: as far as I know, there are NO Aetherblade Strikers anywhere in Echovald. Aetherblades spawn in the Aetheblade Hideout. After spending 1 hour there, I saw every possible variations of Aetheblades, EXCEPT not a SINGLE striker spawned. I decided to go to the Not So Hidden jumping puzzle where Strikers do spawn rarely, but I didn't get the trinket there. After that, I went back to the first map to the ship crashsite, but I haven't see strikers spawning there either. As a final despreation, I went back to the hideout in Echovald and just started killing mobs there. After another hour, a trinket finally dropped from a swashbuckler.

So if you are not as lucky as my friend who got the trinket randomly: go to the Aetherblade Hideout and one of the other type of mobs will eventually drop it, but don't waste your time looking for what the collection says, because there are no strikers in the open world of EoD - at least to my experience after spending 3 hours yesteday with this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Sadly, this is not the only incorrect hint and not the only spec with an error. Yesterday I did Seitung Province meta event as Catalyst and didn't get the Catalyst's Stamp. Probably drops from some other map's meta...

Unless these are not errors but a cruel joke...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Yanosh.2631 said:

Sadly, this is not the only incorrect hint and not the only spec with an error. Yesterday I did Seitung Province meta event as Catalyst and didn't get the Catalyst's Stamp. Probably drops from some other map's meta...

Unless these are not errors but a cruel joke...

Had you already done that meta once before since the daily reset?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...