Did You Buy End of Dragons Expansion

Did You Buy End of Dragons Expansion ?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Did you buy End of Dragons Expansion ?

I bought it, I finished the story and all the map metas. the music sounds great. overall pretty boring. I am not one who typically enjoys certain political ideas being pushed through a game, but w/e its anet's game they do what they want. Maybe expectations were extremely high because its cantha, and cantha was my favorite expansion from gw1. regardless heading back to ff14 till anet announces wvw restructuring info...whenever that is.

• Thanks 1

I haven't bought it yet, still waiting to see what the devs are gonna do to fix some of the problems people have been raising like low population in EoD maps and the Dragon's End meta. Tbh I'm not really concerned whether I get the turtle mount or not since I'll be sticking to my Skyskale 95% of the time anyway. I was really excited for some of the new elite specs like Mechanist and Untamed but now some people are crying that they're too OP and need to be nerfed so I'm waiting to see whether Anet will butcher these elite specs. I'm not happy that they nerfed sustain on my Reaper, Daredevil and Herald; I was already having a really tough time trying to do certain LW content and open world PvE in xpac maps pre-nerf, but I haven't hopped back on those characters to see whether the game is still playable for me (been mostly just logging in for daily chests and Bjora Marches chests for the past month).

I really hope Anet doesn't do anything drastic further to kill all enjoyment of the game, I'm eager to experience the new maps, elite specs and story but I've been following the Dragon's End controversy and war between two opposing playerbases (git gud vs plz nerf); if Guild Wars 2 starts becoming as toxic as WoW and FFXIV I may have to take another extended break from the game and come back in 8 years.