What is the fastest way to get EOD Mastery experience?

1 hour ago, fourhim.3584 said:

Not counting the final Meta, which I won't do (yet).  Just trying to get the masteries I want and then go back to other parts of the world.  Thanks in advance for the advice.

I had a great time map running the story once and map completing, then map completing with alts, doing any events I stumbled over. Explore the world, discover hidden corners, start collections, end up with full (non-turtle) masteries and several map completion trophies.

Work on other collections or achievements that'd also give that exp. Makes it feel like it goes Way Faster. I'm working on unlocking specializations on alts and then grabbing their specialization weapons, which means doing lots of different things. Make sure you've got xp boosters running and it really does zip by. Doing a bazillion Dragon's End events back to back might go faster but oh boy does it also turn my brain to sludge just playing musical chairs around the map doing the same thing over and over. Switch it up. It'll feel faster.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Every story step I've done thus far awards mastery.  There are plenty of other mastery points in the maps.  Not sure what you're looking for?

Fast experience gain, not Mastery points.  Sorry if that was not more clear.

30 minutes ago, fourhim.3584 said:

Fast experience gain, not Mastery points.  Sorry if that was not more clear.

Ah.  Gotcha.  Thanks.

I ran a few alts through the story (to a point) and cleared the first 2 maps on them which added up points rather quickly ... at least for the pace that I play.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Ah.  Gotcha.  Thanks.

I ran a few alts through the story (to a point) and cleared the first 2 maps on them which added up points rather quickly ... at least for the pace that I play.

I've been doing that as well. I'd typically just seek out events to level up masteries, but I have a hard time consistently finding them in the first two zones, and haven't spent a lot of time in the latter two yet.

• Like 1