An angry and bitter man

NaconFour.2705

Idk if this is a troll post. I play renagade a lot and I hate to say it but the sustain nerf was fine. I could stand and spam skills and tank everything. It was easy mode. It got boring so I just used it for farming or whatever. Renegade is still great just takes a bit more work. Still way ahead of my soulbeast or spellbreaker in pve. 

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, NaconFour.2705 said:

Plus there is virtually no one at the regular metas, as everyone is in Cantha.  I still don't have my Skyscale, and groups don't usually have Commander's or Mentor's tags for Dragonfall (usually because they don't need to, as most everyone else has a Skyscale!)

Well what else were you expecting? Of course people are going to be playing the new content. It's new. They haven't played it yet. This happens with every single new release - HoT, LS3, PoF, LS4, LS5, and now EoD. Unless you happened to miss all of those and the festivals I don't know why you wouldn't expect old content to be ignored for the time being by the playerbase.

Old maps will become more populated as time goes on. Just have patience.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, choon.6308 said:

Got proof? In game map chats, guild chats, squad chats, tell a different story.

Well, he said that 90% of the people that enjoy EoD are playing the game. This does not mean that 90% of the players enjoy the game. It means that even of those that did enjoy it, 10% already stopped playing.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

Idk but my ren absolutely rocks. 

From what you are saying, you need to avoid travelling solo. Try to get on a party. Or just get couple your guildies to tag along. Join a HP train even. In about 45 mins can clear 2 maps HPs. Do you know how LFG or map chat works??

Also you may want to consider revising your built if you are not happy about it.

Last you want to stay clear from their new, half-baked 'Virtuso'. Lol

• Thanks 1

A general reply to all of the above:  I am still playing GW2 and EoD (although this was more for completing my Hero Points for my Revenant.  And I found the fifty points to get to Vindicator.)  I changed my armor from Viper to Beserker and my runes from Torment to Durability.  I am in the process of changing my trinkets to Vitality and Toughness (as well as my Amulets, Rings, and Back Pack-all ascended of course).  My guildies are coming back in the near future.  So, I guess the lesson is let all players get used to the imbalanced Elites and when the time comes get nerfed again.  I am still disappointed that the devs chose this route to get new people into the fold this way, and hope that at least some of the new players chose to stay, because GW2 is a great game when people both new people and experience players play together.

• Like 1