Arborstone exp buff in more places?

So the exp buff from Arborstone, I think it's worth exploring enabling it in all the paid Pass lairs elsewhere in the game.  I also like the idea of adding it to certain subareas in the capital cities, so you can park in whatever region pleases you best for lore, RP, personal happiness, or even performance reasons.  There are people who are going to log out in, say, The Grove because it's easy to load back in when you boot up the game next.

My point is this mastery is creating, for the first time ever, an absolutely superior location to log your character out in, which aside from not being much fun also vastly increases the processing load for that area.  In regards to the paid Pass areas I also think that it's really kind of upsetting that an area you get for free with EOD gives you access to everything you have in all but two of the pass areas (Armistice Bastion has its own perks, and Mistlock Sanctuary allows you to port back to wherever you came to Mistlock from), plus the experience boon and more content in the area besides.  You even get a free teleport scroll.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 4

I expect the buff is specifically to get more players to use Arborstone as their hub. If you put it in all the lounges and elsewhere in the world, it defeats the purpose.

The paid passes are still superior for not being as spread out. I still do my crafting and forging in the lounge, then port to Arborstone to log off.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1