Because of this "to bring it inline with other traits" changes...

...I would like to see Well of Bloot brought "in line" with Thiefs/Specters "Well of Gloom" and increase Pulse Healing similar.

This 300 HP/s we got left from the nerv so many years ago is a joke.

Here is, what it needs to be:  https://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/thumb/f/f3/Healing.png/20px-Healing.png Area Heal: 857 (0.666)

Pls change by next update. Thx 😃

• Like 5

Just let thiefs get their hours of glory, well of gloom will be nerfed soon enough. We are not even a month into EoD.

Also, the necromancer have an easy access to shared regen that the thief don't have (this can explain the difference).

Edited by Dadnir.5038
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

tbh in my opinion its nuts to compare just 2 specific spells on 2 different classes because BALANCING means the potential of classes as whole.

since class design means classes need to be different at some point there will always be spells that do technically equal stuff but  with different numbers on 2 different classes.

for example. comparing necromancer to thief just for the aspect of mobility, thief will always win. but does that alone means thief is way better then necro? no...

because balancing is not just mobility, its a lot of different aspects.

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 6:59 PM, Kydar Schattendolch.6879 said:

...I would like to see Well of Bloot brought "in line" with Thiefs/Specters "Well of Gloom" and increase Pulse Healing similar.

And then we lower necro's HP to 11k baseline.

And then we give teef corrupts.

And then we give necro stealth.

And then we give teef shrou... oh wait, ANet did even start already.

17 hours ago, KrHome.1920 said:

And then we lower necro's HP to 11k baseline.

And then we give teef corrupts.

And then we give necro stealth.

And then we give teef shrou... oh wait, ANet did even start already.

Shadow step on all necromancer's wells... I could bear with that... 😁

On 3/18/2022 at 12:01 PM, Zero.3871 said:

tbh in my opinion its nuts to compare just 2 specific spells on 2 different classes because BALANCING means the potential of classes as whole.

since class design means classes need to be different at some point there will always be spells that do technically equal stuff but  with different numbers on 2 different classes.

for example. comparing necromancer to thief just for the aspect of mobility, thief will always win. but does that alone means thief is way better then necro? no...

because balancing is not just mobility, its a lot of different aspects.

Depending on gamemode and specific area thief is better in some areas than Necro and vice versa.

For example:

Wvw roaming: thief is the best class, while Necro is definetly in the bottom chart (cause you can always run away from a Necro)

Wvw zerging: Necro is in the top class section while thief is rock bottom.

So we really can't make a general statement, which class is better. They do different things and that's good.

• Like 2