Old Bell Shrine HP in Seitung Province, is it supposed to be repeatable? [Merged]

I suspect any Developer reading "Old bell shrine HP" is probably groaning and saying "not this HP again...."

We all know the issues that this HP had with the Kirin not spawning properly, but I've not been able to find any posts about this issue.

The Shrine is situated in the Haiju plains area. On the main map, the mini map and at the HP itself, the icon shows a repeatable HP. If you hover your cursor over it, it even says that the HP is repeatable.

Except it isn't. I've tried on two different characters today to activate it and got the message that I need to come back tomorrow. Weirdly I've not done this HP for some time on any character. One of my Guildmates also tried to activate it and got the same message. Again they haven't done this HP for some time.

So Developers, is it supposed to be repeatable or is this a bug?

Edited by Andy.5981
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Novah.2510 changed the title to Is the Old Bell Shrine HP supposed to be repeatable?

Went back to this HP today. Still showing as repeatable on main map, mini map and on main screen. Tried interacting with it, still getting message telling me to come back tomorrow since I've gained all I can from this point...

This is despite me not having touched the HP on any character for over a week.

• Like 2

• Forum Moderator.3419 changed the title to Old Bell Shrine HP in Seitung Province, is it supposed to be repeatable? [Merged]

I've seen other hero points also tell me the same message (You've gained all you can, come back tomorrow). *even on a character that has never done the hero point* (Vet necromancer purist in Kaineng, the Tengu in Arborstone to name a few)

Strangely, I've also seen other people start the hero point spawn just fine, and if I participate, I receive credit just fine.

Edited by Halcyon.7352
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...