Info build

Sennar.2309

Hi all, i recently come back and i wanted some suggestions regarding a build for ele.I still don't have catalyst.

I need a gear to start with, i have many tokens from dungeon or laurels etc etc 

What armor do you suggest?

What stats should i look for?

Thanks for your time

I guess it depends on what kind of content you want to do?

Solo open worldpve? Pve zerging? Group instanced content? Wvw or pvp?

Each would come with different recommendations really. But since you have dungeon tokens, the easiest set for you would be beserkers. 

For wondering the open world I'd recommend either marauders, celestial or trailblazers to start off with. You can change it as you get back in the grove of things. 

As for group instanced content it depends alot on what role you want to play. It could be anywhere from beserkers, harriers, diviners or vipers stat sets.

Wvw celestials for roaming is solid but there are other options too depending on bud.

7 minutes ago, Sennar.2309 said:

Thanks, mostly at the moment solo PvE 

Celestial might take time for you to craft but I think it is cheaper than trailblazers. 

But as I think you probably don't have much funds on your character right now I would suggest getting a set of rampagers or rabid gear (power/precision/condition) (condition/precision/toughness) from the dungeon vendor. And you could probably get the same stat trinkets from the laurel vendor. Best budget option until you can craft the other sets.

As for weapons

For tempest I'd recommend:

Dagger/dagger

Scepter/dagger

I mostly suggest offhand dagger for the exyra mobility it has.

For Weaver:

Sword/dagger

Dagger/dagger

• Thanks 1