D/D ele thanks u, but

Lobsters.3869

44 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Why not though? They do that to basically every other class where you can obliterate things everywhere after few hours playing, on a necro for example anybody can press F1-elixir of ambition and rip the sky apart...but on ele they expect you to go through loops and more to do barely the same thing.

I am not having a go at you by all means, it's just I hate this notion from Anet that only ele must go through hell to just play the game where other professions press a button and get a gazillion effects while doing burst dmg from 900-1200 range

Sure they can. But harbinger is actually bottom tier in spvp and generally works like berserker. It will 1 shot you if you can't play against it. 

However I one shot harbingers generally 😂 they are very weak after their nerfs. 

But the suitable way if we are looking at increasing the average players productivity would be to make it easier to play, ofcourse. This would carry some backlash realistically. 

At this point in spvp I'd rate ele higher then necromancer. And yes some proffessions are overbloated but tbh scourge and firebrand were the major problems here, 

Although there are some seriously dumb stuff in the game that hopefully will get fixed. 

Edited by Daddy.8125

I been trying to get the old d/d tempest to work but its very hard to support with transmutation and to realty push air aura spam you giving up nearly all of your condi clear.

I do not understand why ppl think cele works on any ele but say weaver and that only due to the power creep of weaver on any thing else ele the power dmg is just now there for dagger.

I been running this.. d/d for more low number fights d/f for higher numbers.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGABgih3lZwGZesOWJO0TmtdA-zVhYdhADMMCJPiRX6bOUgxoZKEpK0ML6PaB-w

Edited by Jski.6180
Adding random build.

Theres really no way you could increase the damage of a dagger dagger ele without seriously messing up the gameplay of anyone else also wearing light armor.

Maybe give air trait some kind of armor penetration?  I dunno.  When the game started I made a water/air ele with super speed and chilled and I would do conditions on people then run away as fast as I could and that was fun because not many classes could catch me.  NOW, theres dozens of classes that seem so mobile I have no idea how I'd ever get away from them unless they just let me leave.  And thats it.  The game has continued to move along and ele is just the same as before.  I'd try catalyst again I suppose, but I'd rather just play a different class now tbh.  

I made a DE and have been playing that and its alot of fun.  Its nice to just stealth away from everything.

Last night in wvw vs a boonblob of about 30 people stacked in the same tile +probably 10ish others so around 40-50 people basically standing ontop of eachother like circus freaks were at the intersection of the wall that leads to klovan's lord.  I was in a omega golem at the middle of the stair case on the SE side.  The boonblob ran towards me and I pushed golem 2 to spin on them and before my golem even started doing the attack the boonblob was already down the staircase and in the courtyard.

The lag attack of the boonblob and having that many characters jammed up eachothers bh is just unbelieveable that any sane company would sponsor gameplay in that fashion.

Can you imagine any game, counter strike, chess, diablo, starcraft, battlefield, league of legends, fortnite, where the objective was to stack as many characters in the same tile as you could?  How much fun would that be and how many players would you lose over time to something like that?  I dunno you can ask Anet that I guess they would know the answer.

19 hours ago, Daddy.8125 said:

Sure they can. But harbinger is actually bottom tier in spvp and generally works like berserker. It will 1 shot you if you can't play against it. 

However I one shot harbingers generally 😂 they are very weak after their nerfs. 

But the suitable way if we are looking at increasing the average players productivity would be to make it easier to play, ofcourse. This would carry some backlash realistically. 

At this point in spvp I'd rate ele higher then necromancer. And yes some proffessions are overbloated but tbh scourge and firebrand were the major problems here, 

Although there are some seriously dumb stuff in the game that hopefully will get fixed. 

Celestial harbinger is broken OP in wvw , there is literally no ele build that come close to that and in PvP unless the ele player truly experienced and skilled at the game....it will be nowhere close to necro, you literally see 1-2 eles every 2-3 MAT by comparison every MAT team has 1-2 necros...hardly a class "below" ele

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Arheundel.6451 said:

Celestial harbinger is broken OP in wvw , there is literally no ele build that come close to that and in PvP unless the ele player truly experienced and skilled at the game....it will be nowhere close to necro, you literally see 1-2 eles every 2-3 MAT by comparison every MAT team has 1-2 necros...hardly a class "below" ele

I'd like to add here. 

The MAT after EoD had no one playing necro outside of harbinger and after its nerfs no ones played necro in AT 

And yeah cele has a tendency to make things OP in WvWvW prolly something that needs dealing with