[Question] Tribulation Mode 203

Ashantara.8731

I have been playing this for years, and alas, for the life of me, I cannot figure out where most of the balloon machines are. Some I know, but there are so many other clouds on the way that I would like to use as well.

Or are there indeed many checkpoint clouds that you cannot use because no such machines exist?

6 minutes ago, mythical.6315 said:

Some of them are in out of the way routes that are not worth going. I think it was Dulfy’s video that had players go on one of those routes when there was a quicker and easier route. 

I can't even find "those routes". Like I said, I see the clouds but no balloon machines that I could use in order to activate them. Where are they??

Not being able to activate them makes parts of the level a living hell. 😉 I have tried Tekkit's markers, but there are no location markers for the machines.

P.S. I finished the Trib Mode runs for both infusions years ago, and ever since I dread this level.

Edited by Ashantara.8731

16 minutes ago, mythical.6315 said:

Do you have an example of one?

Pretty much all of them. Sorry, I am in the middle of the level and can't go back to make screenshots.

Perhaps, as an examples, the two behind the first official gate, after you kill the bear? No machines below or to the right for either of those two clouds.

Edit: Okay, here is a screenshot --> https://i.imgur.com/Si4S2VX.jpg

Edited by Ashantara.8731

32 minutes ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Pretty much all of them. Sorry, I am in the middle of the level and can't go back to make screenshots.

Perhaps, as an examples, the two behind the first official gate, after you kill the bear? No machines below or to the right for either of those two clouds.

Edit: Okay, here is a screenshot --> https://i.imgur.com/Si4S2VX.jpg

I believe the one that you're standing right next to is immediately after the checkpoint that's after the part with the multiple wind things and the tribulation cloud.  The one down below I believe was the one I mentioned before where some of the older guides had players take a route that was completely unnecessary which involved slippery ice and spikes.

At 3:37 is the balloon location for the bottom one and about 8:10 for the one you're standing right next to.

Edited by mythical.6315
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, mythical.6315 said:

I believe the one that you're standing right next to is immediately after the checkpoint that's after the part with the multiple wind things and the tribulation cloud. [...]

At 3:37 is the balloon location for the bottom one and about 8:10 for the one you're standing right next to.

Just dropping a quick note to thank you again for the video link. That one balloon just made my life so much easier -- finished 203 in Tribulation Mode in a little over 30 minutes for the annual achievement.

I wonder how I did this without that particular checkpoint many years ago (to get the infusion) without losing my mind. 😂

• Thanks 1