Virtuoso. What heal are you using

JunkJunk.8971

14 minutes ago, Forgotten Legend.9281 said:

um, OP specifically mentions open world as well as PvP...

You are right, what I was saying wasn't only referring to this thread I was talking about all threads he pop's up and do this what he is doing.

OP got a perfect answer and tried itself and was at the end disappointed, now you can say it isn't that bad and doing things right you can survive good on Virtu but compared to other Specs it's still not the best sustained spec.

Problematic are claims of a mesmer healer in end game while in reality he is only playing open world stuff, it gives a total wrong picture of Mesmer, now imagine a new player comes want for real end game a Heal spec reads this things, level Mesmer max and wants to go let's say in strikes as a healer thinking an inspiration Virtuoso with mantra heals will do the job...

Either he will get hardcarry from the others if they accept something like this or he will get kicked and be dissapointed.

Edited by Urphen.2857
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Ombras.2853 said:

Melo, as much as I appreciate the way you present your reasonings (calmly and without going berserker like a lot of us), I’m sorry but that’s the truth. You keep calling end game content stuff like t1 Fractals, which are basically open world difficulty. That’s not end game content in the slightest, and for that kind of content you can literally play whatever (the fact you slam Inspiration on Virtuoso and it is “okay” says a lot about it, since Inspiration is something you NEVER want to play in instanced content).
It’s not about agreeing or disagreeing. PvE End game content are Raids, Strikes and t4 Fractals. Other than that, you can play whatever.

Okay okay I changed it. End game content title is only reserved for Raids, Strikes and t4 Fractals. I only really do T4s on a semi-regular basis so I guess I don't play end game content anyway, I mostly PvP now.

What a weird detour from my original comment, I made an off the cuff remark and I ended up defending content I don't really even play currently.

I mean I join PvP tournaments with Untamed at the moment, I do quite well we are normally placed middle of the pack.

Edited by Mell.4873
  • Confused 2