Server suggestion [NA]

1 hour ago, kharmin.7683 said:

With the implementation of the mega-server system a few years back, server doesn't really matter for anything other than WvW, and Alliances (soon! tm) is supposed to resolve that as well.

Hmmm i see, do you have any suggestion?

1 hour ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

It won't matter (as a choice now) because 'servers/Worlds' will no longer exist.

I see, lol I need a guild for events, guild mission etc and my currently server sux.. I dont see anyone recruiting and i been asking for guild for 3 days now =/.

1 hour ago, China.5268 said:

I see, lol I need a guild for events, guild mission etc and my currently server sux.. I dont see anyone recruiting and i been asking for guild for 3 days now =/.

do you read what people write? Individual servers aren't a thing. Everyone on NA plays on the same server and everyone on EU plays on the same server 

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, China.5268 said:

Hmmm i see, do you have any suggestion?

"The Guard" has several guilds full of people, and it seems pretty active. I'm not speaking from personal experience, but I do see them advertise often, and see a lot of their [TG] tag all over the place.

Also, since you haven't seemed to understand yet... which server you pick does not matter. Pick any NA server, you can play with anyone on every other NA server. Same thing for the EU side. The one place your server matters is WvW, and as others have noted, even there it will no longer be relevant.

Again, which server you pick doesn't matter. Just pick one and get going.