Unlikely, but please update Kaening

12 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

I was hoping for more events and content inside and through buildings. A real city content and interaction experience.

There is some of that to a degree, just the to the scale you would like. For example there are events inside the Library Archive and the power rooms. This is just like any other city in gw2, some buildings you can walk into, but most are props.

20 hours ago, erapago.4387 said:

Gryphon and beetle courses are sorely missing.  And all the End of Dragons maps could use bounties.

I like the idea of champions-on-demand, but I prefer the way the bandit bosses in Kryta and HP champions in HoT have less health and lack the random chance of anti-melee/anti-solo mechanics that bounties bring with their unstable magic effects (e.g. phase shifted, restorer).  This allows players to bring a wider variety of builds in solo attempts. 

Specifically, it allows for builds that can't achieve equilibrium (i.e. endless sustain) and instead rely on active defenses and high damage to finish the fight before they run out of health.  You can't do this on bounties (or at least I've never seen any examples of it) and instead have to bring a build that can sustain indefinitely with the only other requirement being the 10 minute timer.

I'd love to see something like this that also has scaling with more players present to offer fun/rewards/challenge for solo or as many players want to participate.

I also like the idea of mount races and the suggestions to add more chain events and generally just reasons to play on these maps.  It's not enough for maps to simply exist.