Strike rewards trade-in value

Nox.1297

Hi everyone

Today I dropped a Recovered Hover Engine from the daily EoD strike. Since I already have the t3 gliding booster I'm in this weird place of not having any use for it, yet it would feel wrong to vendor it for 2s56c.

This made me think how nice it would be if it had a trade in value of a certain amount of shards, like raid mini's.

I'd like to hear what you guys think about this.

• Like 3

Yup, wrote about it in another thread, seems in line with what raids do with their drops:

On 4/6/2022 at 10:02 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

Kind of bouncing off this thread with related idea -if we can get those upgrades from the vendor, for example Medical Datacell for 250 green shard, then also let us trade in those upgrades -when we get them from drop-  to the same npcs for lower value, like 10-50 shards?

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Nox.1297 said:

Hi everyone

Today I dropped a Recovered Hover Engine from the daily EoD strike. Since I already have the t3 gliding booster I'm in this weird place of not having any use for it, yet it would feel wrong to vendor it for 2s56c.

This made me think how nice it would be if it had a trade in value of a certain amount of shards, like raid mini's.

I'd like to hear what you guys think about this.

The simplest answer of "what to do with it" is use it on another character right now.

• Like 3