Can we get to maps without having to go through stories over and over with secondary characters?

14 hours ago, Labjax.2465 said:

Nothing about what I said was dramatic, it's realistic about what the system is and the motives behind it. If it seems dramatic, that's probably because the reality of monetization in video games is rough to look at, even more so if you track the progression of it over the decades since video games became an industry. There was a time not that long ago that most games had hard limits on how much you could spend on them and I will repeat it even when it seems fruitless to say so we don't forget.

Yes, everything you've said is overly dramatic.  The scrolls in season 3 cost 1000 unbound magic and 50 silver, the season 3 portal tome is 1000 unbound magic and 1 gold.  Season 4 is the same, except it uses volatile magic.  IBS is 175k karma and 2 gold for the tome, 50 silver and 1000 volatile magic for grothmar scroll, bjora and drizzlewood are 24.5k karma.  So we are at 3 inventory slots.  Hmmm.  I have 3 shared inventory slots from buying HoT, PoF, and EoD.  OR, I can just put them in my bank and not use them at all once I have the waypoints in those maps unlocked, as Inculpateus suggested.  OR you can just stick them in the inventory of a character you don't play very often (like a mule).  OR you can just delete them.  Without even going into the entire part about converting gold to gems, nobody is forcing you to spend real money to buy gems to buy shared inventory slots.  It just so happens that they are a very handy convenience item.  Oh, and any real money that does get spent on gems is money that goes to support the company developing the game so that they can keep the lights on and pay developers, and even more importantly, pay to keep the servers running so that all of us can play the game we enjoy spending so much time playing. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1