Shortend Mini Season

Orih.5210

1 hour ago, Orih.5210 said:

As i know noticed they shortend the Mini Season(from 2 weeks to 1 week), please anet when u do such things communicate that to us.

this was prolly a mistake, as they wanted last season to start with EoD released and they shortened miniseason and forgot to put it back 2 weeks

or

the popularity is really low and they shortening was intended, i play this mini seasons solely for the league tickets, once i'm done with it i just step in for quick dailies, i'm in a pvp guild and that's the general feeling there.

I guess they noticed that not many people like the mini seasons - and shortened it. They were meant to only bridge the gap between the main seasons and as long as they start the next main season earlier (no time left that is without a season) - a smaller mini season to bridge that gap ... is okay.

And I can just ignore the rewards at all = less pressure 😄. No way to get the max chest by just playing a few matches per day - which I usually only do. (Finishing early in the main season. Barely making it in a mini season with 2 weeks. 1 week would require too much PvP per day.)

Edited by Luthan.5236