A Guide to GW2

15 minutes ago, Drakeryuujin.4780 said:

Thank you

I also recommend you fully play through the core campaign, even after having reached Level 80, and then through Living World Season 2 and Heart of Thorns to get acquainted with the game's basics and mechanics, to get to know your profession, and to get used to the steep shift in difficulty that came with Heart of Thorns and all later content.

Take your time, don't put yourself under the pressure to have to become "endgame-ready" as quickly as possible. Just enjoy the journey. 🙂

Edited by Ashantara.8731
typos
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

I also recommend you fully play through the core campaign, even after having reached Level 80, and then through Living World Season 2 and Heart of Thorns to get a acquainted with the game's basics and mechanics, to get to know your profession, and to get used to the steep shift in difficulty that came with Heart of Thornes and all later content.

Take your time, don't put yourself under the pressure to have to get "endgame-ready" as quickly as possible. Just enjoy the journey. 🙂

to be honest All I wanted is to play with someone

• Sad 1

Just now, Drakeryuujin.4780 said:

to be honest All I wanted is to play with someone

Then find yourself a guild. You will find people advertizing their guilds all over the place. For a new players, it's best to ask in map chat in cities like Divinity's Reach or Lion's Arch.

There is also a Guilds section on this very forum: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/forum/30-looking-for-guild/

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SlipLihte.1307 said:

I would suggest looking at a couple of guilds advertising here in the Looking for Guild forum, and joining one or two. Depending on the type of content you like, you should be able to find a guild that has that kind of membership.

Edit: Too late, check the reply above

I want to do everything PvE Related