Guild Hall NPC crash [Merged]

• 2 weeks later...

has been happening to me when i make siege for wvw for the past several weeks. i even turned off arcdps,  even ran it in admin mode, even turned off discord.. - no luck.  Now trying a repair now to see if it fixes things.. if not, i will see if anyone else in the guild can cook the siege.  

Definitely someone from anet should see what is up with all the similar issues we are having.

Ran a repair,. and it seemed to fix the issue, for now.

Edited by Achhuet.1703

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I know that this has been pointed out during the launch of EoD, but there is still a bug in the game that can crash your game seemingly at random when interacting with the NPC's in the Isle of Reflection guildhall. Multiple members of my guild have this issue and it makes upgrading and planning very difficult and frustrating.

I’m still getting that crash every now and then. Our GH is in Lost Precipice, so I don’t think the hall matters. It’s very annoying and always when I try to talk to an NPC, when trying to donate or upgrade the hall. It’d be nice if this could be fixed, especially since this thread was born in May…