Considering crafting H.O.P.E. - Feedback Request RE effects/use

Hi all

First off, I crafted Quip so this would be for dual wield. Practically speaking how worthwhile is dual wield for Thief and Engi? I haven't had much time to try out those professions but would like to learn them.

Have the legendary effects been applied to Harbinger or Bladesworn? (No info in the wiki so far)

I've researched all the potential problems (Vinetooth: finding a time/group to kill it) and glitches associated with progressing through the I-IV collections so any additional feedback/advice would be appreciated.

I'm looking for something to do long term and just wondering if, in the end, it will be worth it if only for the skin. LOL.

Thanks in advance.

• Confused 1

HOPE was my first legendary weapon.  (My only other one is Pharus).  Because I have HOPE, my thief types mostly use dual pistols plus whatever their elite weapon is.  The 3 skill is very strong, and has good synergy with 5 (lays down a field so you can spam Blind) and 4 (an ok cc bar breaker).  I'd have to go back in game to remind myself how Engi p/p goes because once I have a Scrapper, Holosmith, or Mechanist I'm no longer dual pistols on them.

The skin is amazing.  The footfalls are pretty short-lived compared to Gen 1, but all the electricity up your arm looks pretty nifty, the gun itself is nearly plausible in shape and dimensions, and the pew pew blasts give you a different sound and look that gets me lots of questions on where I got it.  The earlier stages of it also look great; my tough-as-nails ever-practical Holosmith uses the non-shiny version.

I don't know how it looks on Harbinger or Bladesworn because the alts I made to be those elites have a different aesthetic so I haven't kept the skin on them.  But I do highly recommend it, it's one of my favorite legendaries.

• Confused 1

Thanks so much for the reply!

I really appreciate the info wrt dual pistols for thief. I love daredevil, I use staff, and sword/pistol while trying it out. I tend to play more melee and went with weapons that cleave, not sure if sword is right. Being squishy I thought to have another multi target weapon set to use if getting mobbed by mobs, lol. Meh, I guess I'll start collecting all the clovers/coins/fulgrite and take it from there. 😅

• Confused 1