For Condi Virtuoso, why bleeding vs condition dmg

Biff.5312

I've had it recommended that I use runes/sigils that add to bleeding dmg specifically, because most of the condi dmg put out by virtuoso is bleeding. Okay, but doesn't +10% condi dmg add +10% bleeding dmg, plus all other condi sources? Or are the ones that specify bleeding actually more effective somehow than a simple condi bonus? I just don't get why + bleeding vs + condi.

Condi Virt wants Bleeding Duration at 100% when full buffed. It is easier to max Bleed Duration than it is Condi Duration.

If you consider ‘stat weight’ which is the measure of how much of any stat an item will typically have, Condi Duration is about twice as expensive as Bleed Duration.  This is why we see Rune of the Krait with 50% Bleed Duration and Rune of the Tempest with 25% Condi Duration.   The same can be seen with the Sigils for Bleed and Condi Duration. 

I see. I thought something like that might be the case. But you're saying that all else being equal, a given % condi bonus is just as good as the same % bleed bonus. It's just easier to get to the cap by making it bleed specific. Thanks.