Mystic motes recipe not available [bug?]

So I was just ready to craft my legendary sigils and I cannot find the recipe for mystic motes.  I am not able to craft it as it does not appear in any of my characters crafting lists.  I have 10 characters with crafting disciplines and went through all of them to see if the craft was possible in the list and it is not.  I also checked the master crafters and none of them are selling it.  My guess it is some sort of bug?  Has anyone run into this and had success fixing it?

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, sostronk.8167 said:

I have 10 characters with crafting disciplines and went through all of them to see if the craft was possible in the list and it is not.

Only the 3 crafting disciplines listed under the Mystic Mote Wiki link can craft it: Artificer, Huntsman, Weaponsmith.
--> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Mote

If you can't buy the recipe, you must have learnt it already and either of those three disciplines should have it listed under "Refinement."

Are you certain it isn't there? Please double-check.

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Ashantara.8731 said:

Only the 3 crafting disciplines listed under the Mystic Mote Wiki link can craft it: Artificer, Huntsman, Weaponsmith.
--> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mystic_Mote

If you can't buy the recipe, you must have learnt it already and either of those three disciplines should have it listed under "Refinement."

Are you certain it isn't there? Please double-check.

Yes I'm certain unfortunately.  I went through all the characters that have a crafting discipline.  I'm concerned that maybe I purchased it on a character that doesn't have a crafting discipline (if that's possible) and the only way to fix that is to make all my characters have crafting disciplines.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, sostronk.8167 said:

Yes I'm certain unfortunately.  I went through all the characters that have a crafting discipline.

Like I said, only Artificer, Huntsman and Weaponsmith can show the recipe in the "Refinement" section of their recipe list.

3 hours ago, sostronk.8167 said:

I'm concerned that maybe I purchased it on a character that doesn't have a crafting discipline (if that's possible) and the only way to fix that is to make all my characters have crafting disciplines.

Recipes unlock globally for your account, regardless of the character's existent or non-existent crafting disciplines.

Do you have either of the three aforementioned disciplines on level 500?

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1