Stationary T1 Dolyaks getting guards now?

Sinmir.6504

Never seen this before recently. I distinctly remember guards appearing shortly after the Dolyak leaves the camp.

As we know, if the tower or keep the Dolyak should be going to isn't owned by the same server as the camp it stays in the camp until the tower or keep is captured. Recently I've been seeing Dolyaks in T1 camps with guards even though they haven't left.

Did they decide to change?

Caravan guards should still not spawn inside a camp on a stationary dolly. I have not seen that effect on "camps in enemy territories". Can you point out the camp that this happening based on your observation?

Perhaps it is a new de-sync effect that happens on certain routes (when a dolly is intercepted by a sentry), like RBL south camp's dolly travelling east.

52 minutes ago, Gorani.7205 said:

Caravan guards should still not spawn inside a camp on a stationary dolly. I have not seen that effect on "camps in enemy territories". Can you point out the camp that this happening based on your observation?

Perhaps it is a new de-sync effect that happens on certain routes (when a dolly is intercepted by a sentry), like RBL south camp's dolly travelling east.

I think it was the lowlands of one map, and then today at south east desert map.  I'll take a screenshot next time I see it.

The guards that follow the Yak will be with them at the camp if the Yak doesn't reach it's final destination (Garri/SMC) and returns to the camp. By the time it returns to the camp, the mid-point tower that it stops at may have flipped, leaving the Yak stationary at the camp until it can move or die.

• Like 1