Virtuoso bleed traits do absolutely nothing?

Profanity.6829

Jagged Mind, it ad a 1 sec low damage bleed... and you need to crit for it...

Bloodsong? 25% damage on bleed and a whole blade on 5 stack? also kinda hard to stack that through Jagged mind (because of the 1 sec). Only really works with shatter (blade) crits or Pistol?

Seems like they didn't give it any thought at all.

What am I missing?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Profanity.6829 said:

Bloodsong? 25% damage on bleed and a whole blade on 5 stack? also kinda hard to stack that through Jagged mind (because of the 1 sec). Only really works with shatter (blade) crits or Pistol?

What am I missing?

1: Its per crit, so if you have a high crit chance and multi hit attacks, you'll stack more than you would think, even at 1s base duration.
2: The other half of the trait is the percentage of condition damage healing you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Profanity.6829 said:

What am I missing?

With the right condition Virtuoso build you will end up with 60% or more in bleed damage and be able to chain bladesongs due to always generating blades. Check out This build on Snowcrows to see how they have setup the gear stats and traits.  This is a raiding build so it would need to be tweaked for different game modes. 

• Like 1