add way more gear and build templates T_T

2 hours ago, soul.6527 said:

I want to play one character dont care about how much I need to swipe!

But i do care about Anet breaking and twisting game features in order to monetize them better.

Let the template system die. It might be worse for those that need that system (but then the mere introduction of that system already made things worse for them), but in the long run not persuading Anet to make more of such abominations will be beneficial for everyone.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 6

10 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

But i do care about Anet breaking and twisting game features in order to monetize them better.

Let the template system die. It might be worse for those that need that system (but then the mere introduction of that system already made things worse for them), but in the long run not persuading Anet to make more of such abominations will be beneficial for everyone.

Strongly disagree.  Everyone?  That's doubtful.  I know that I use the current system quite a lot.  I tried the ARC templates some time ago, when they were the only option, and didn't like them.  I think it's fair to say that I'm not the only one.  And it certainly didn't make things worse for me.

We know how much you despise the current template system and your crusade to eliminate it in favor of re-instating ARC.  Your comment should be taken with that in context.  Breaking and twisting game features?   C'mon.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

15 minutes ago, kharmin.7683 said:

Strongly disagree.  Everyone?  That's doubtful.  I know that I use the current system quite a lot.  I tried the ARC templates some time ago, when they were the only option, and didn't like them.  I think it's fair to say that I'm not the only one.  And it certainly didn't make things worse for me.

We know how much you despise the current template system and your crusade to eliminate it in favor of re-instating ARC.  Your comment should be taken with that in context.  Breaking and twisting game features?   C'mon.

You are thinking only about the template system. I was speaking about consequnces of Anet being encouraged to push monetization to game systems further. I do honestly believe, that if that happened, we would all lose. You included.

• Like 8
  • Confused 4

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

You are thinking only about the template system. I was speaking about consequnces of Anet being encouraged to push monetization to game systems further. I do honestly believe, that if that happened, we would all lose. You included.

Ok, I can agree there.  I didn't see how your previous point addressed this aspect and still fit within the point of the thread.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Would be moderately bearable at least if it was an account-wide slot unlock. But yeah, as it is, I have no interest in getting a single extra slot, ever. Same with bag slots. It's infuriating to make such a useful feature such an absolutely terrible deal, let alone monetizing it in the first place.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1