Rifle Mech - New LI Build

Kuma.1503

16 minutes ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

Apparently mech and engineer have separate internal cooldowns on AAR

Oh that's awesome, could use for benching 😄 also here have a 32 k auto only bench with golemancer runes for extra meme value 😄 https://dps.report/QmJu-20220629-195209_golem, this will probably make bombs pull ahead then

Mortars seem to do 31 as well with each projectile being a finisher as well so could be an option if range is needed

Edited by Passerbye.6291
  • Confused 1

For Funzies did a test with low intensity boon support. Alacrity only briefly falls off and i am not using mace at all. 40% alacrity duration, 90% might. In an actual encounter i would probably run 10% boon duration to make it less tight, which would result in a small dps loss. Additionally i did precast f3 going into the fight. 

https://dps.report/ZGAe-20220629-105336_golem

25 minutes ago, soul.9651 said:

Honestly can anet hot fix this nonsence? Its beeing spammed at raids fract cms pvp wvw, i get it, people wanna have fun for a week or two,but after that please fix this.. 

There is nothing to be fixed here, just wait it out. Your "I don't like what other people play" issue will solve itself once they get over the "new toy" phase.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

To make elementalist even more irrelevant, you can also swap in mortar kit and have the mechanists spam frost aura by blasting the ices fields with orbital strike.

Just a little more damage reduction in case things were a little too hard 🙂

• Haha 1

On 6/29/2022 at 7:13 AM, Forestnator.6298 said:

From my point of view you don't need alac on that build. You will just use rifle AA anyway. Replace explosive trait line with tools maybe to get your mech skills more boosted and use a rune of scholar. Sanctuary reduces damage too much.

No way dude

3 hours ago, Jaricko.6143 said:

Gosh... this hot fix patch was so hard on me. I just don't know what ill do if i cannot do 32k with a low intensity build anymore... I benchmarked it today and and... 

I LOST A WHOLE 2K(ish) DAMAGE!

https://dps.report/4JDO-20220630-180913_golem

This seems to be a parse using a bomb kit.  This forum post is about Mechanists using the rifle weapon.  Rifle mech has seen a significant (10%+ depending on rotation) nerf due to not only the mech seeing a reduction in dps but also the rifle seeing a reduction in speed.

Edited by Horky.2507
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Horky.2507 said:

This seems to be a parse using a bomb kit.  This forum post is about Mechanists using the rifle weapon.  Rifle mech has seen a significant (10%+ depending on rotation) nerf due to not only the mech seeing a reduction in dps but also the rifle seeing a reduction speed.

True. I had not yet heard of the stealth nerf to attack speed. Rifle was only a little weaker so i figured rifle should still be fine. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2