Cloaked in Shadows siphon not working

Heizero.9183

I tested it in WvW several times and the siphon on blind for Cloaked in Shadows does not function at all. I tested on several targets with my character at several hp thresholds, using different methods and ranges for the blinds. I get changing SA but at least make sure the traits work properly after the changes. Would be great to get a  quick fix on this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, Heizero.9183 said:

I tested it in WvW several times and the siphon on blind for Cloaked in Shadows does not function at all. I tested on several targets with my character at several hp thresholds, using different methods and ranges for the blinds. I get changing SA but at least make sure the traits work properly after the changes. Would be great to get a  quick fix on this.

so youre referring to using Steal to blind etc on target but it never does the siphoning part for CiS?

17 hours ago, FelsPinguin.5902 said:

Tested it today and it worked for me. You have to be infight and you must not be at full health. Furthermore, only new blind procs siphon. Blinding an already blinded target does not proc. Oh and last but not least heal is not shown in combat log.

It does proc the lifesteal damage portion everytime blund is applued. I know because ive made a gank group of smokescreens