Revenant

I'm running condi Herald, not a popular choice but the  "burstiest" specs can't one shoot me even if I AFK a few seconds:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmABkex7lxQKsO6ixRYMPyiRSiMCqgjqUX7F-zZxsQisCyMB6NE8aA

Power Rev is too squishy to the current condi meta:  embrace the celestial Herald (is better at WvW but works fairly well adapted at PvP).

• Like 1

herald is not nearly as good as it once was in PvP, not even going to mention how little sustain it has these days. The issue I have isnt that there isnt a way to play it, because yes, you can play it slightly well. There are ways to build it that make it ok, but it has gotten worse over times, and any time it excels at anything, it gets nerfed again. Every aspect about the class is outclassed by 1 or more other classes. Its not good at anything, just ok. It is beyond mediocre at this point and cannot stack up to most other classes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, SoulBlaze.3059 said:

herald is not nearly as good as it once was in PvP, not even going to mention how little sustain it has these days. The issue I have isnt that there isnt a way to play it, because yes, you can play it slightly well. There are ways to build it that make it ok, but it has gotten worse over times, and any time it excels at anything, it gets nerfed again. Every aspect about the class is outclassed by 1 or more other classes. Its not good at anything, just ok. It is beyond mediocre at this point and cannot stack up to most other classes.

Lmao. Herald has been a meta roamer for like 80-90% of its lifespan, you can't complain

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, agrippastrilemma.8741 said:

Lmao. Herald has been a meta roamer for like 80-90% of its lifespan, you can't complain

forced to be a roamer because it is essentially worthless. Herald is for buffing support and it cant even do that so people tall you to go play off point. XD

• Like 2
  • Confused 4

Dude, I haven't logged in since the start of the 2v2 season, so I don't know how the recent updates changed things.  But herald was literally 1 step below vind/spec/harb/wb during last season.  It was in a significantly better spot compared to numerous specs.  And from what I understand, it apparently got a quickness buff in the recent updates? 

This sounds like a LTP issue or a complaint that herald is no longer part of the top tier meta.  In which case, as a staff ele main, cry me a river.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, thepolishman.2348 said:

Dude, I haven't logged in since the start of the 2v2 season, so I don't know how the recent updates changed things.  But herald was literally 1 step below vind/spec/harb/wb during last season.  It was in a significantly better spot compared to numerous specs.  And from what I understand, it apparently got a quickness buff in the recent updates? 

This sounds like a LTP issue or a complaint that herald is no longer part of the top tier meta.  In which case, as a staff ele main, cry me a river.

You play staff ele? Brave soul. So many times some kitten on my team would call out the staff ele on my team and I'd defend the ele by saying, 'Think about it, if he has the bawls to play one, give him credit as he may be very very good' - that usually shuts up the naysayer and we'd often win the match. Tried the 2v2 for 3-4 matches. fecal matter, is what it is. 

Based on your name and toxic ppl (if even given that generous benefit of the doubt) in general Der seykhl iz a krikher

Edited by greedywholesome.9081
  • Confused 1